-Papers must be original, unpublished works, and they must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
– Full papers must be submitted in American English. If a paper is accepted for publication but the English requires editing, it will be the responsibility of the authors to arrange this.
– Full papers should address both theoretical issues and new research findings. Your paper should be compiled in the following order:
- Title page; abstract; keywords (3-5 keywords)
- Introduction to the research problem, research questions or research hypothesis.
- Main content
- References (APA 6th edition style)
- Font: Times New Roman, 12; Spacing: single (download Full Paper template)
- Word limit: 4000 to 7000 words
– Full papers will go through a double-blind reviewing process and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence. You may be asked to submit the revised paper before the stated deadline.
– Full accepted papers will be selected for oral presentation, and publication (in the Conference proceedings, HNUE Journal of Science or SCOPUS indexed journal).
– The manuscript should be submitted as a MS Word document in .docx or doc format (not as a PDF format).
– Full papers should be emailed to the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full paper submission deadline: 20th August 2021
- Final decisions of selected full-paper for publication in the indexed proceeding or Scopus indexed journals: 15th October 2021
- Revised paper submission deadline: 1st November 2021